Attention, all friends of IGS!
Are you thinking you’ll not attend Jamboree this year because you don’t have the time or money for a full day’s activities?
Why not just come over for an hour or two to visit the IGS table and the other exhibitors? The Jamboree Exhibit Hall is free and open to the public all weekend. If you’re within commuting distance, you can still participate without making a major commitment!
If you park in the lot of the Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel, you can expect to pay for parking. But the Exhibit Hall alone — with all the displays, products, and connections-to-be-made — can be well worth it.
Don’t miss out, come on over!!
- Astrid Adler’s 5/13 talk at the Library
- Astrid Adler’s Tuesday talk at IGS
- It’s happening!
- Astrid Adler Presents: “Emigration from the German Perspective”
- Volunteers wanted–German records to transcribe
- Give-aways at the Library
- 2017 International Germanic Genealogy Conference Registration – early bird ends on March 31
- Free Family History Mini-Seminar on DNA
- findmypast Irish records — FREE
- And then there were Fourteen
- SGGS Spring Seminar on Saturday, April 8th from 8:45 to 3:45