“Luck of the Irish” turns out, doesn’t apply to a Society focused on German genealogical research at all!
The leprechauns played tricks with our Newsletter-editing software, so the April IGS Newsletter will not be ready for the customary Third Wednesday mailing.
Thanks for your patience! We will send it out to you as soon as possible.
– IGS Newsletter Team
- Dirk Weissleder lectures Saturday, February 16th
- Come to the annual meeting — tomorrow, Sunday the 11th, 2 pm
- A Day of DNA with Blaine Bettinger & Kitty Cooper
- “Our Immigrant Story” in The San Diego Union-Tribune
- The Jewish Community of Galicia
- Astrid Adler’s speaking engagements for October!!
- Ventura County Gen. Soc. Annual Seminar October 20th
- Late Notice: “Practice Safe Computing” presentation
- Late notice: German-Texan Heritage Society 2018 Annual Conference
- Presentation: Documenting the Vilna Ghetto Library
- Our Ralph’s Community ID has changed!