The North San Diego County Genealogical Society is holding its 2018 Fall Seminar on Saturday, October 6th at the Carlsbad Senior Center, 799 Pine Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008. Registration is at 8:15 am and the program runs from 9 until 4:30 pm. Your registration includes one of two morning lectures & both afternoon lectures.
The morning choice is between: Blaine Bettinger – “Visual Phasing Workshop” or Kitty Cooper – “Using DNA Testing to Further Your Genealogical Research”
The afternoon lectures are by Blaine Bettinger – “Evaluating a Genealogical Conclusion Using DNA” and “Ethical and Legal Considerations for DNA Evidence”
Registration is ONLY online at nsdcgs.org and is open until full. But you may inquire about it through Jean Tempke <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <760-632-0416>.
For further information contact Kathleen Cooper <email@example.com> or <760-542-8112>.
The cost for non-members is $60, and lunch if ordered is $12.
- “Our Immigrant Story” in The San Diego Union-Tribune
- The Jewish Community of Galicia
- Astrid Adler’s speaking engagements for October!!
- Ventura County Gen. Soc. Annual Seminar October 20th
- Late Notice: “Practice Safe Computing” presentation
- Late notice: German-Texan Heritage Society 2018 Annual Conference
- Presentation: Documenting the Vilna Ghetto Library
- Our Ralph’s Community ID has changed!
- 2019 Conference in Sacramento
- Ahnenforscher Stammtisch Unna
- IGGP Research Assistance Requests