Recently, the IGS Pommern Special Interest Group has sprouted wings and registered to form their own independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Pomeranian Special Interest Group will be led by George Unrine with Gayle Coughanour, daughter of Myron Gruenwald who founded the Die Pommerschen Leute quarterly, serving as treasurer.
IGS wishes them much continued success with their excellent DPL quarterly, and with connecting genealogical researchers with Pomeranian roots worldwide!
Contact information can be found on their website, pomeranianews.org.
- IGS Library Reopening
- IGS April Newsletter
- Dirk Weissleder lectures Saturday, February 16th
- Come to the annual meeting — tomorrow, Sunday the 11th, 2 pm
- A Day of DNA with Blaine Bettinger & Kitty Cooper
- “Our Immigrant Story” in The San Diego Union-Tribune
- The Jewish Community of Galicia
- Astrid Adler’s speaking engagements for October!!
- Ventura County Gen. Soc. Annual Seminar October 20th
- Late Notice: “Practice Safe Computing” presentation
- Late notice: German-Texan Heritage Society 2018 Annual Conference